Just like cleaning your home, regular cleaning may not be enough for a high-traffic space like your office. With that being said, your workspace may need some tender love and care too.
When you walk around your office, some areas definitely require office cleaning services to put their skills and magic into action. Some of these areas may make a bad impression on your guests, spread bacteria and germ, or it could simply make your workspace less pleasant for you and your employees. But what areas in the office need some deep cleaning action?
Even if every office space is different, we’ve compiled some of the most common culprits that collect filth and germs, which other companies often overlook. In this article, you’ll learn which areas you should start cleaning and where to direct your professional cleaners.
Area #1: The Office Kitchen
The kitchen is home to food-related mess and spills. And unfortunately, employees will try their best to avoid any deep cleaning tasks because it’s not a specific person’s responsibility. Without a cleaning service, it may be hard to keep this area safe and clean. Some spots that need deep cleaning are the following:
- Fridge: Fridge mess is more than just left-behind food; fridge shelvings need proper cleaning, too, as they tend to get smelly because of the accumulated spills. Ideally, you must empty the fridge weekly and have a cleaning company clean it right away.
- Grout: One of the most under-cleaned spots and degrades rather quickly when neglected is the grout.
- Cupboards: The cupboards’ back-end often accumulates dirt, crumbs, and dust — even when plates are the only things stored in them.
Area #2: Walls and Flooring
Floors often get a lot of attention when it comes to cleaning, but when we talk about the corners and connect to walls, that’s a different story. These areas are often neglected, including hanging on the walls that often don’t get cleaned. Pay attention to these areas:
- Baseboards: These areas often need deep cleaning as it gathers dust that often stands out.
- Walls: Although walls collect dirt slower than floors, they tend to become discoloured and stained without regular cleaning.
- Curtains: Curtains are culprit dirt collectors; because of this, it’s best to have them cleaned to eliminate allergens that may be sticking to their surface.
Area #3: Bathroom
Most office cleaning services will deal with bathroom cleaning, but are they doing a fine job? Ideally, bathrooms need daily deep cleaning rather than weekly because of all the germs and bacteria it accumulates. Here are some areas that often get neglected:
- Inside the garbage and personal hygiene bins;
- The base of the toilet;
- Under the toilet bowl rim;
- Walls behind the sink and toilet;
- Doors and walls of stalls.
The Bottom Line: Deep Cleaning is Necessary to Keep Your Employees and Clients Safe, Happy, and Comfortable
As mentioned earlier, regular cleaning isn’t enough for a space that holds a huge volume of people. For this reason, hiring office cleaning services will do the trick and help you keep your workspace clean and comfortable for everyone.
How Can Diamond Cleaning Services Help You?
If you’re looking for janitorial services in Brampton, look no further — Diamond Cleaning Services is what you need.
Our company specializes in commercial and janitorial services for offices and commercial buildings. Our services include complete janitorial services, post-construction cleaning, carpet cleaning, power washing, and more. Learn more about our services today!