When that time comes and you begin seeking a cleaning service, it can become quite daunting. Whether its commercial or residential, it can feel like a very massive decision. Lets me honest, it is, and that is because of all of the horror stories we’ve heard over the years from friends, family or the news.
This is the reason why we’ve procured a list that helps you when going down this journey.
- Positive Reputation: a company that possess this most likely is established and has built in the right best practices that make them ‘that good’. Be sure to do your homework and read reviews, and ask questions.
- Options That Fit You: a great cleaning company will often do their best to fit to your needs as that is how the industry works. You’ll definitely need to schedule your appointment, but if for whatever reason your workplace has an odd workforce schedule, they should be willing to work late evenings for early mornings to service your agreement.
- References: you would think this is an obvious, but like many service industries, a company is only as good as their last reference. A good cleaning company will be able to provide you with more than one. Be sure to ask before dotting your I’s and crossing your T’s.
- Years of Experience: if a company can be around for 20 years and still be in business and is continuing to grow, there’s a good chance that there one of the good guys. No company can remain in business if they are not a great company to work with. If you treat your customers poorly, the word will get around. That’s business.
- Insurance & Bonding: these are the two items that actually protect you as the business or consumer. Insurance refers to an accident in your household/office and Bonding refers to the protection of your assets or personal belongings. Knowing that a company is investing to ensure their employee’s has both is a great sign and also keeps you safe.
Now that you know what to expect and ask for, we hope you make the right decision. Know that if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out and let us know how the team at Diamond Cleaning Services can support.